Before you begin registration, please review the following important reminders.
- Make sure that Region 43 is the region in which you intend to register. If you’re not sure, click here for more information.
- If you are registering a player who has played in Region 43 previously, you should update the player’s existing player information. Do not create a new player record. Contact the Registrar if you cannot find the existing record.
- If you are registering a player who has never played in Region 43 previously, you are required to provide proof of age documentation for your player. Click here for instructions.
- Buddy requests: Use the field labeled Sibling when registering your player. You may enter at most one person’s name in this field. Buddy requests are only valid when both players list each other as buddies (siblings).
- If you have questions about registration, please review the FAQ list. If you don’t find answers there, email your questions to email@example.com before you begin registration.
Click the REGISTER A PLAYER NOW button to continue with player registration on the WebYouthSoccer web site.